Thursday, July 14, 2011

Love is in the air

Working closer to the airport inspires strange dreams. I love the image of a plane against a clear, blue sky. I'll even take some clouds as long as they are the big, fluffy, white clouds. Somehow that scene makes me feel calm. Which is funny because I'm terrified of flying. But I do love travelling.



(Image source: http://xdesktopwallpapers.com/plane-in-blue-sky-1823.php)

For a while I was done with flying and visiting different places because I'm blessed to have done that all my life. I have lived in England, Germany, Japan, and now America. As for the places I've visited, I've been to New Zealand, Hong Kong, Venice (not that I can remember), and a few other places I was too young to tell you about. When I moved here I was ready to stay still for a while.


New Zealand
(Image source: http://rwrant.co.za/2010/08/25/10-facts-new-zealand/)

But of course lately, I think back to our first day as husband and wife. I'll never forget getting on the plane to England and holding hands for almost the entire flight. This may seem like a small detail but Robert doesn't like PDA. That little gesture meant the world to me. I will always remember linking hands and watching movies together on our flight.

Outside of the remembrance of our honeymoon, I just love travelling with Robert. We really haven't gone many places together, and most of our trips have been to locales in our state. We were going to Australia this year but, due to other circumstances, we've postponed that trip for a while. He has reignited my passion for travelling though and being with him makes me want to travel even more. I can't wait for our next adventure.



(Image source: http://wallpaper-nature.com/wallpaper/Heart-Cloud/)

No comments:

Post a Comment