Friday, June 17, 2011

Hot off the press!

Although three months have passed since our big days, I'm still reveling in the awe of it all and how wonderful it feels to be married. There's nothing more comforting than coming home at the end of a long day to your husband. But alongside how incredible it feels to be married, I can't help but think about how unforgettable our big days were. I'm always thinking back to all of the wonderful friends who went out of their way to be there for us, or the incredible professionals we worked with that made our days even more special. We are so lucky for everyone that was a part of our weddings.



(Sarah Vivienne captured this wonderful picture of all the guests at the British Blessing)

I wish I had written a blog right after the wedding and blessing so that I could remember every detail of each day. While I remember all of the important moments, like the speeches, or the way Robert looked at me both times I got to the altar, after a while, the little details you spent months planning start to blur. No, the little details aren't what matter in the grand scheme of things, but they are all a part of what makes the day your day, and I wish I could remember every last part of both days. Thank goodness for our pictures.



(Picture by Fort Mill Photography)

So I'm posting a few blogs that I truly treasure and mean the world to me. These are the posts that talk about our big days from the people whose presence there made the day so memorable. I love reading them and they help me relive the day all over again!

Love, Brittney: "The intern's wedding"

Sarah Vivienne Photography: "Holdenby House 'Bride & Groom' Shoot"

Sarah Vivienne Photography: "Holdenby House wedding photos - Robert & Sarah"

Sarah Vivienne Photography: "A lovely suprise"

Fort Mill Photography: "Very few couples get to experience two wedding days in two different countries"

No comments:

Post a Comment